Wednesday, September 1, 2010

10 weeks Inshallah

So i have about 10 more weeks to go before Nadiya will be born. Inshallah. I am excited and scared. I do not know how difficult it will be with 3. I am having a hard time with 2 Subhanallah. Yousef has got 4 teeth now and getting a mouth full. and not only is he walking but running Mashallah. Sophia has mastered potty training and has no accidents since i moved to the new apartment. Now i have washer, dryer, and dishwasher Alhamdulilah. My cleaning does not nearly take me as long as it used to and it is a relief because my whole body is swollen, and i have grown very sluggish because of this weight with the baby. I am tried all the time, but with 2 kids and no help it makes it that much harder Subhanallah. Just wanted to update as i have not wrote in so long and after nearly 1 mth in my new place i finally got net today.. Alhamdulilah

No comments: